* Iran Navy Chief: Zionist presence in Persian Gilf may trigger war Tangsiri also warned that, "The US and the UK should take the responsibility for the presence of the Zionist Regime in Persian Gulf waters."
* Iran sends incendiary warning to Israel as war fears surge - ‘Smoke over Tel Aviv’ FEARS of all out war in the Middle East have surged after a senior advisor to the Iranian Parliament warned that “smoke will rise from Tel Aviv” if Israel joins a US led coalition aimed at protecting shipping in the Strait of Hormuz.
* Turkey news: Erdogan chooses Putin over Trump as Ankara continues to defy US DONALD TRUMP’S treatment of Turkey has allowed the ‘Eastern Axis’ of Russia and China to welcome a new member, according to an analyst.
* What One of the most Controversial Rabbis Would Do on the Temple Mount Agencies alerted country to threat several times, starting on April 4; political dysfunction blamed for keeping PM, ministers in dark.
* Record 1,729 Jews Enter Temple Mount on Anniversary of Temple’s Destruction A record 1,729 Jews ascended the Temple Mount on Sunday. After waiting in the blistering heat for hours on end, the Israeli police finally decided to open the Mugrabi gate allowing Jewish pilgrims to enter the Temple Mount on Sunday.
* Erdogan May Buy Russian Fighter Jets After Trump Refused him F-35s Turkey doubled-down on its controversial decision to acquire Russian S-400 air-defense systems by setting out to acquire Russian Sukhoi SU-35 fighter jets.
* Israel’s participation in Gulf security force opens its 5th front against Iran Tehran is treating the planned Israeli role in the US-led Gulf defense force much as Israel would react to the sudden arrival in Beirut of an Iranian submarine fleet or the transfer of an Al-Qods brigade to Bint Jbeil in S. Lebanon – casus belli.
* Abbas: Settlements will be swept away, Palestinians came from ancient Canaanites PA president says despite US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the city belongs to the Palestinians; charges Hamas’s leaders are working for Israel.
* Russia Moves in on Sudan In January, three months before the April 11 military coup in Sudan that ousted dictator Omar al-Bashir after 30 years of iron-fisted rule, Moscow reportedly signed a "draft military agreement" with Sudan, "to facilitate entry of Russian and Sudanese warships to the ports of the two nations."
* Pope Francis says Jesus is not our hope, Mary and the Mother Church are Jesus has been demoted to third place behind ‘mother’ Mary and the ‘Holy Mother Church’, the Roman Catholic Church.