* Police Raid Homes, Seize Lambs, Preventing Passover Sacrifice Israeli Police raided the homes of seven Jews who had declared their intent to bring the Passover lamb sacrifice in Jerusalem, and arrested another 17 on their way to sacrifice lambs.
* Watch: Priestly blessing at Western Wall Thousands attend special annual Passover 'Birkat Kohanim' service at Western Wall in Jerusalem.
* 'We are sending an armada': Trump ready to eliminate N. Korean 'menace' with or without China The US is looking forward to working with China to solve the North Korean nuclear threat.
* "Promised Land" = Land where Jews will be exterminated When Fatah-run Awdah TV asked Palestinians about their views regarding US President Donald Trump's "rise to power".
* Is second Korean War imminent? Will North Korea conduct a nuclear test in coming days?
* Poll Shows Declining Israeli Public Support for Judea and Samaria Withdrawal A new poll commissioned by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA) shows a massive decline in the Israeli public's support for a withdrawal from Judea and Samaria as part of any future peace deal.
* Palestinians Exploiting Children to Fight Israel The new Palestinian curriculum for grades 1 to 4 "is significantly more radical than previous curricula," concludes a new study by Hebrew University's Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education (IMPACT-se).
* Israel Journalist calls religious zionists more dangerous than Hezbollah Defense Minister Liberman called for a boycott against Haaretz, Israel's sixth-largest Hebrew daily newspaper.
* Gazan version of Snakes and Ladders trains children in "jihad" and "the Islamic faith" The mission of the game, called "Reaching Jerusalem," is, according to its creators, to help children remember their "cities of origin," "strengthen the children's military culture and love of jihad," and to "produce future leaders and decision-makers raised on the principles of the Islamic faith."
* Syria chemical attack 'fabricated' - Assad Syria's President Bashar-al Assad says reports of a chemical attack by his forces were "100% fabrication".