* Netanyahu to Khamenei: 'Those who threaten Israel face destruction' Israel's prime minister responded to series of provocations, including a poster threatening a Final Solution.
* Israeli websites hacked in cyberattack: ‘Be ready for a big surprise’ 300 sites defaced with clip of Tel Aviv burning; while security agencies are bracing for Iran-linked attack for Quds Day, after port hack blamed on Israel, expert sees no Iran role.
* 1 in 10 Israelis now call Jerusalem home Israel’s capital, Jerusalem, is also the nation’s most populous city, with 924,800 residents, according to data released by the Central Bureau of Statistics ahead of Jerusalem Day 2020.
* Netanyahu: Iran will face destruction if it attempts a ‘final solution’ “Any regime that threatens the destruction of the State of Israel faces a similar danger,” Netanyahu said.
* Tonight Israel Celebrates the Anniversary of Liberating Jerusalem: But there’s Still Work to Do Thousands of Israeli high school students from all over the country converge on Jerusalem to celebrate Yom herut Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Liberation Day), beginning this year on Thursday night, May 21.
* Iran’s Top General Says End of Israel Imminent Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri, says the Palestinian intifada has entered a new critical phase and the end of the Israeli occupation is very close.
* Iran's Mullahs Advancing Anti-Israel Agenda Despite Coronavirus Recently, Iran's parliament, the Islamic Consultative Assembly, unanimously approved an "urgent bill" directed against Israel.
* Hints of settlement evacuations in Trump's peace plan - settlers "If the result of this agreement is the creation of a terror state in Judea and Samaria, then we are ready to give up on sovereignty" – Yesha Council head David Elhayani.
* China voices concern over Israel’s West Bank annexation plan Chinese ambassador to the UN says two-state solution the only way forward.
* 'Har Habayit Beyadenu' - The Temple Mount is in our hands! The League of Nations did not grant the Jews a homeland, it recognized a pre-existing right. Israel realized it in 1948 and 1967. Op-ed.