* Iran Says Trump Is Risking 'Full-Fledged War' with End of Term Escalation President Donald Trump is yet to publicly admit defeat and commit to a transition of power, but talk inside the White House and the GOP is turning to his legacy regardless.
Friday, November 20, 2020
* US Air Strikes Against Iran's Nuclear Program Would Take Things from Bad to Worse While air strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities may delay the acquisition of nuclear weapons by Iran, they will not prevent it.
* Avi Abraham Benlolo: The million-dollar question: What will Biden do about Iran? The best approach would be to keep the pressure on Tehran, while reaching out and trying to bring Iran into the world community of peaceful nations.
* Did Putin “Vote” for Biden? After four years of supporting Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin tried to curry favor with Joe Biden days before the US presidential election.
* Does the end of the Trump administration signal a revival of its war games with Iran? With two months to go before the handover of power to Joe Biden, will lame-duck US President Donald Trump go back to playing war games with Iran?
* Trump’s core righteousness shines through Pompeo's anti-BDS and pro-Jews in Yesha speech For no conceivable political gain, post-elections, Trump sent his Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, to the Mideast with special tasks.Op-ed.
* US general warns Islamic State still a long-term threat in Iraq, Syria As Trump pushes to withdraw troops from the Middle East, US Central Command chief says solution needed for refugees, or ‘we’re never really going to defeat ISIS’.
* Biden should hear Gulf rulers before a deal with Iran Bahrain’s Foreign Minister Abdullatif bin Rashid al-Zayani urged the presumptive US President-elect Joe Biden to talk with the Gulf states before entering any deals with Iran.
* Vatican Chief: We Are Proud to Call Jews ‘Our Brothers and Sisters’ The Vatican’s Secretary of State has condemned a recent rise in anti-Semitism, asserting Thursday that Catholics are proud to stand with Jews as “our brothers and sisters.”
* Have France, Spain and Ireland agreed to fund Palestinian terror organizations? In August 2019, Palestinian terrorists detonated a bomb at a water spring, murdering 17-year-old Rina Schnerb and seriously injuring her father and brother.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:40 AM