* Washington Post: Abbas Not Serious for PA State The influential Washington Post accuses Abbas of not being serious about wanting to establish the Palestinian Authority as a country.
* Former leaders urge EU to recognise Palestine Senior EU personalities have called for member states to recognise Palestinian independence.
* PA Media's Statehood Campaign: We Won't be Deterred PA media does its utmost to promise the Arab population that the PA leadership will follow through with its unilateral statehood bid.
* Saudi Funding May Make PA a Proxy State Saudi Arabia is forking over $200 million to bail out the Palestinian Authority.
* Israel and US to Lose in UN Showdown, Warns King Abdullah Jordan’s King Abdullah II warned on Tuesday that Israel is isolating itself.
* Japan defence firm Mitsubishi Heavy in cyber attack Japan's top weapons maker has confirmed it was the victim of a cyber attack reportedly targeting data on missiles, submarines and nuclear power plants.
* 'Don't ask, don't tell' ban on gays in US military ends A policy banning open homosexuality in the US military has been repealed after nearly two decades.
* US scientists testing earthquake early warning Elizabeth Cochran was sitting in her office when her computer suddenly sounded an alarm.
* Gadhafi spotted as rebels capture parts of south Libya town Fugitive Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi was spotted in the southern city of Sabha a few days ago.
* US official: Quartet talks have been productive Talks among the Quartet of Middle East peace mediators to find a path to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace talks have been productive and should continue.