* Trump at UN: Other countries ‘coming fast’ to make peace with Israel US president spends most of General Assembly virtual address railing at Beijing for unleashing ‘China virus’ on world, calling on international body to hold it accountable.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
* Erdan walks out on ‘antisemitic’ Erdogan UN speech Erdogan accuses Israel’s “dirty hand” of violating Jerusalem, says Trump is a ‘collaborator’ with Israel.
* Angered by Arab-Israel ties, Palestine quits chairing Arab League sessions Palestine has quit its current chairmanship of Arab League meetings, the Palestinian foreign minister said on Tuesday, condemning as dishonourable any Arab agreement to establish formal relations with Israel.
* Ideology, And Not Just Energy, Explains Turkey's Mediterranean Disruptions Left unchecked, Turkey’s Pan-Islamist, Neo-Ottoman inspired ideology will enflame regional tensions well into the future.
* Is War Next for 2020? Here we go again. A news report last Sunday quoted intelligence reports to suggest that Iran is plotting an assassination attempt on Lana Marks, the U.S. ambassador to South Africa.
* Peace will only come when the faiths of Jews and Arabs are acknowledged Together with my students, I am sitting in an enormous and magnificent tent in the Hebron Hills.
* Road to Saudi ties with Israel being paved, cautiously Saudi Arabia, the most powerful Arab nation and home to Islam’s holiest sites, has made clear that full ties between the kingdom and Israel can only happen when a peace agreement is reached with the Palestinians.
* Israel concerned Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons with Chinese assistance Fears growing that a nuclear race in the region with Beijing's help could potentially spiral out of control.
* WW3: Raab applauds Trump’s controversial Israel peace agreement in milestone UAE visit DOMINIC RAAB has welcomed the Israel-United Arab Emirates peace deal brokered by Donald Trump after a foreign minister from the UAE flew to London.
* PMW Special Report: PA: UAE and Bahrain sign deal with death Fatah: “If Trump would have asked some of the Arab rulers to strip and walk naked in the streets of Tel Aviv – they would agree”.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:41 AM