* Russia freezes Syrian, Iranian military movements An order to remain stationary was issued Thursday night, Jan. 26, by the Russian Commander in Syria Lt. Gen. Alexander Zhuravlev to the high commands of the Syrian army and of the Iranian and Shiite forces positioned in Aleppo, as well as Hizballah units in all parts of Syria.
* Corruption, Terrorism, and Genocide: The 7 Nations Covered by Trump Executive Order The media is misrepresenting President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration and refugee admission as a "Muslim ban" - or, more cleverly, a ban on immigration from "Muslim-majority countries."
* Russia may not be in a rush to have sanctions lifted Russian President Vladimir Putin may wait for a while before touching the question of sanctions with US President Donald Trump.
* In DC, Jordan's King Discusses US Embassy in Israel, ISIS, Syria Jordan's King Abdullah is the first Arab leader in Washington for talks with the Trump administration.
* Muslim Brotherhood Front Organizations, U.S. and Canada The 2008 Holy Land Relief terrorism funding criminal trial resulted in multiple convictions and was touted as the one of the largest terrorism financing trials in American history.
* EU's Donald Tusk sees Trump as threat to Europe European Council President Donald Tusk has warned that "worrying declarations" from US President Donald Trump are among the challenges faced by the EU.
* "State of Judea and Samaria" on Education Ministry website Teachers accessing Education Ministry site shocked to find Judea and Samaria not part of State of Israel.
* Amona residents ordered to evacuate Eviction orders for Amona residents distributed ahead of planned demolition.
* EU warns Iran not to 'deepen mistrust' with missile tests Security Council to hold emergency talks to determine if Tehran's ongoing firing of ballistic missiles violates UN resolutions.
* Pro-Israel Christians Line Up to Support Trump Moving Jerusalem Embassy Aside from its centrality to Jewish peoplehood as the home of the ancient Jewish Temples and now the modern state of Israel's capital, Jerusalem is also synonymous with Judaism for many Bible-reading Christians.