* Iran, Hizballah, Hamas use threats of escalation to meddle in Israel's election Hamas bulldozers leveled Gaza border ground, Nasrallah brandished his missiles, Palestinian extremists clashed with settlers and Iran switched to the "offensive," as Israel's April 9 election campaign got underway.
* Palestinian pride - Murderers are cool! Terrorist murderers are cool! That is the message from the Palestinian Authority to Palestinians.
* US Intelligence Warns Iran Could Soon Attack Israel America's top intelligence officials are warning that Iran could soon launch a major conventional attack against Israel if the Jewish state continues to attack its military assets in Syria.
* Iran Prepares for Major Role in Reconstructing Assad's Syria Iranian Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri visited Syria with a delegation of businessmen on Monday and Tuesday to discuss reconstruction deals with the Assad regime as Syria's bloody eight-year civil war winds down.
* Florida Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's Undivided Capital Florida placed itself a step ahead of the Trump Administration, which recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital previously but did not mention whether it supports united Jerusalem or not.
* Russia: A Friend of Israel or Prophetic Enemy From the North? In the wake of Israeli airstrikes targeting Iranian military sites in Syria, Russia released what seemed to be conflicting statements; decrying "arbitrary Israeli airstrikes" on one hand while at the same time claiming they were deeply concerned about "ensuring a very strong security of the State of Israel."
* Brexit: What just happened and what happens next? On Tuesday evening, British MPs voted on what they want to get out of the deal to leave the European Union.
* World Council of Churches to pull 'accompaniers' from Hevron Im Tirtzu: 'These organizations do nothing but fuel fires of conflict and provoke IDF soldiers; they are the true obstacle to peace.'
* "We Will Teach You a Lesson": Extremist Persecution of Christians, November 2018 After it was announced that Asia Bibi -- a Christian women who had spent nearly a decade on death row for allegedly "blaspheming" against Islam -- had been acquitted, Muslims rioted throughout early November; in one march, more than 11,000 Muslims demanded her instant and public hanging.
* U.S. Government Update: Earth's Magnetic Pole Shifting Much Faster Than Previously Thought On Wednesday, the United States government is due to release a report showing that the magnetic north pole is shifting far more quickly than previously thought, indicating something strange is happening deep beneath the earth's crust.