* February 11, Iran's Revolution Day, marks estimated revenge timeline for Soleimani's death Tehran and Washington are on a straight line to collision, DEBKAfile's military sources report.
* Iran unlikely to strike Israel, defense officials tell ministers 'Israel was not involved in the killing & there's no reason it will be dragged into it,' senior official say.
* Trump's peace plan is on the way: Is Israel ready? - analysis Any rollout will probably be coordinated with Netanyahu for maximum benefit - or at least minimum fallout - because of the pre-election timing.
* Turkey Begins Invasion of Libya Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan wasted little time sending troops to Libya after his parliament approved military intervention on January 2.
* Explosions heard near Iranian militia sites in east Syria - report According to the news source, the explosions were believed to have been caused by rockets, and were heard on the other side of the Euphrates River.
* Between U.S. and Iran, EU powers try mediation and pressure to ease crisis Germany, Britain and France are scrambling to keep talks with Iran over its 2015 nuclear agreement alive despite Tehran having all but torn up the deal after the United States killed its top military commander.
* Russia's Putin makes rare visit to Syria, meets Assad Vladimir Putin met Bashar al-Assad in Damascus on Tuesday, the Russian leader's second trip to Syria since Moscow intervened decisively on the Syrian president's behalf in a civil war.
* Will Arab anti-Zionism revive? The old wall of Arab anti-Zionism has fractured, but lingering hostility against Israel could explode anew.
* Thanks to the President, U.S. Policy Heading in the Right Direction The critics of President Trump's Iran policy have been proven wrong once again.
* Ancient siege of Jerusalem remembered on Jewish fast day Jews around the world are marking the 10th day of the month of Tevet on Tuesday, one of the six fast days on the Jewish calendar and one of four which relate in some way to the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.