* Israeli, Palestinian negotiators to meet Monday for second round of direct talks Israeli and Palestinian peace negotiators will hold their second round of face-to-face talks within a week on Monday in Amman.
* 'Israel gave PA outline in Amman, not detailed proposals' Western officials say 21-point document given during meeting with Palestinians dealt with general principles of final agreement.
* Hamas Says Amman Confab Could Scuttle Unity Deal Hamas leader Ismail Radwan said Wednesday that the PLO talks with Israeli envoys in Amman this week would damage Fatah's reconciliation deal with the terror group.
* Samaria Residents: Israel is Becoming a 'Dictatorship' Security forces raided homes in communities in Samaria early Thursday morning.
* Iraq reports '57 terrorist cells' nationwide in wake of U.S. withdrawal Iraq, in wake of the withdrawal of the U.S. military, has reported an extensive insurgency presence.
* Obama plans to cut tens of thousands of ground troops The Obama administration will unveil a "more realistic" vision for the military on Thursday, with plans to cut tens of thousands of ground troops .
* Iraq: Bombings in Baghdad and Nasiriya kill scores Officials said 45 pilgrims died in a suicide attack in Nasiriya and 27 people died in Shia areas of Baghdad.
* Speculation swirls over Erdogan’s health Speculation is mounting that Recep Tayyip Erdogan has cancer.
* IDF rabbinate edits out Dome of the Rock from picture of Jerusalem's Temple Mount Israel's military rabbinate released an educational document ahead of the holiday of Hanukkah last month.
* Terrorists Lobbed 2 Missiles a Day in 2011 Terrorists fired an average of nearly two missiles a day at Israel in 2011.