* Will the Trump Successes in the Middle East Survive? The Abraham Accords -- between Israel, the UAE and Bahrain -- will lead to billions of dollars of investment and trade between Israel and its partners in peace.
Monday, February 08, 2021
* EXPLAINER: Israeli settlements may face new scrutiny Israel’s ongoing building of settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem would likely be more vulnerable to prosecution than its military actions against Palestinians — if the International Criminal Court’s top prosecutor decides to open a war crimes investigation.
* Khanna: Biden Will ‘Radically Reset Relations’ with Israel, They’ll ‘Have to Recognize Palestinian Statehood’ On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) stated that President Joe Biden will “radically reset relations” with Israel, and Israel will “have to recognize Palestinian statehood.
* Hague Green-Lights Prosecution of Israel: 'Zechariah's Prophecy Coming to Fruition' In a move that was clearly timed to coincide with President Trump’s White House departure, the ICC released a “judgment” declaring their intent to try Israel for war crimes while at the same time establishing “Palestine” as a legitimate nation.
* ‘What do you think we are going to do, pray?’: Israeli cabinet minister fires warning on Iranian threat in interview with German outlet “We are going to defend ourselves in any way that will be effective,” Hanegbi said.
* Palestinian elections: Hamas will promise Islamic law, change and reform Hamas, of course, is also convinced that many Palestinians will vote for its candidates because they identify with the Islamist movement’s ideology.
* Opinion: Russia rejects EU's olive branch After his trip to Moscow, EU foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell believes ties between Europe and Russia have hit a new low.
* Donald Trump’s Revolutionary Foreign Policy Former US President Donald Trump’s foreign policy legacy was, on the whole, a major success. From Asia to Europe and through the Middle East, he managed to achieve many notable “firsts.”
* Erdogan: ‘Attacks on Muslims’ sacred values are persistently disregarded under the pretext of freedom of thought’ Well, yes, Tayyip. A society can either protect Muslims’ sacred values by laws restricting what is considered offensive to those values, or can protect the freedom of thought, which will mean that various groups will have to put up with being offended.
* U.S. Set to Reverse Trump Move and Rejoin China, Russia at U.N. Human Rights Council Self-anointed guardians of human freedom China, Russia, Cuba, Eritrea, and Venezuela may soon have the company of the U.S. at the U.N. Human Rights Council (UNHRC) if the Biden administration’s rush to rejoin the globalist body is a success.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 1:00 PM