* OIC Rejects Trump's 'Peace Plan' for Middle East The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has rejected US President Donald Trump's so-called "deal of the century" on the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* In blow to Trump administration, pan-Islamic group rejects peace plan 57-state Organization of Islamic Cooperation denounces Trump's Mideast peace plan, calls on member states not to cooperate with US.
* Report: Iranian Al-Quds Force to work with Palestinian militants against US peace plan Hamas said Iran's support "boosts morale and determination to liberate Palestine".
* Fatah calls on Palestinians to defend Palestine with their 'blood and soul' Palestinian political party Fatah responded to Trump's peace plan declaring that it 'will not pass'.
* IDF launches drill simulating multi-front war Four-day exercise to focus on communication between headquarters and various units, with representatives from across the military taking part.
* Europe Cowers in Front of Iran and Hezbollah "Hezbollah itself has publicly denied a distinction between its military and political wings."
* E.U. Top Diplomat Begins Talks in Iran to Lower 'Tensions' Top EU diplomat Josep Borrell on Monday held talks in the Iran capital on a mission aimed at lowering tensions over the Islamic republic's nuclear programme.
* Does Turkey stand to gain after Soleimani's assassination? There are both dangers and opportunities for Turkey in the latest Iran-US escalation.
* Russia stuck in middle as Turkey and Syrian regime clash in Syria This is the one of the largest clashes between the Syrian regime and Turkey in 10 years of war.
* Beware of Putin's Push for Primacy in Africa After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Moscow largely withdrew from the African continent, until Putin rekindled the flame about two years ago, in an attempt to restore Russia's "glory days" and fill a vacuum wherever one is created by the West.