* US sanctions Iran after missile test The Trump administration is imposing sanctions on Iran following its recent ballistic missile test.
* Putting Iran on Notice The announcement from National Security Advisor Lieutenant General Michael Flynn on Wednesday that the Trump administration was "putting Iran on notice" after its latest ballistic missile test is bad news for the ruling clerical elite and its Revolutionary Guards.
* Louvre 'attacker' was Egyptian: Machete-wielding man shot five times after attacking French soldiers outside Paris museum 'had been in the country for just over a week' A man armed with a machete was shot five times in the stomach after attempting to storm the museum.
* Watch: Massive military exercise simulates regional emergency A broad-based military divisional exercise took place this week near Gaza.
* Jordan's King warns Trump against embassy move Jordan's King Abdullah warns Trump that relocating the American embassy to Jerusalem could threaten the two-state solution.
* First Israeli-Turkish Diplomatic Talks in Years Held in Ankara "All pertinent bilateral issues were reviewed, and especially cooperation in areas such as energy, economy, culture and tourism."
* New Israel settlements 'may not be helpful' to peace, says US Building new Israeli settlements "may not be helpful" to achieving peace with Palestinians, the White House has said.
* Trump Ghost Looms Over EU Summit as Leaders Push Back U.S. President Donald Trump loomed over a Mediterranean gathering of European leaders, who used the meeting Friday to hit back at the new administration that has upended trans-Atlantic relations.
* Netanyahu Clan Performing Biblical Mitzvah of the Kings At the inauguration of a Bible study conference on Tuesday, Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, described her family's powerful connection to Bible study, which, in fact, embodies a Torah commandment incumbent upon rulers of Israel.
* Tehran 'unmoved' by US threats, will use weapons 'only in self-defense' - Iranian FM to Trump Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has responded to US President Donald Trump's Twitter accusations that Tehran was "playing with fire."