* Iran loads fuel into the Bushehr nuclear reactor Iran has begun loading fuel into the core of its first nuclear power plant, state television has reported.
* Hawkish Israeli minister drafts nuclear Iran plan Hardline Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has commissioned a report on how to prepare for a nuclear-armed Iran.
* Russia's Jewish Population Fading Away? The Jewish population is slowly disappearing in Russia, with a demographic expert predicting as much as a 25 percent drop.
* PA, Hamas Invest in Jerusalem Schools In view of Palestinian Authority reports that it invested two million shekels in Arab schools in eastern Jerusalem, parallel reports of similar Hamas involvement are coming to light.
* PA Teaches Children to Fight, Not Learn A cartoon published last week in the newspaper that serves as the official mouthpiece for the Palestinian Authority continued Ramallah's campaign of incitement.
* Far-right 'lite' to push for EU referendum on Turkish accession Europe's far-right 'lite' parties are to push for a pan-European referendum on Turkish accession.
* Message to World: Jerusalem Gets Top-Priority Development Status The ministerial committee for legislation approved a bill that will grant special benefits to the capital.
* Dollar at Risk of Becoming 'Toxic Waste': Charts The dollar's slump could get far worse if the dollar index takes out last year's low, Robin Griffiths, technical strategist at Cazenove Capital, told CNBC.
* EU teams to patrol Greek border amid migrant surge Many of the illegal migrants claim to be from Afghanistan.
* German report reveals war-time diplomats' 'Nazi role' Germany's diplomats were more deeply involved in the Holocaust than previously known.