* Beilin: Bush wants 2nd ME summit in May During his visit to the region in May, US President George W. Bush wants to hold a peace summit in Sharm e-Sheikh.
* Official: Hamas will pay for Nahal Oz attack "Hamas will pay a heavy price for its actions," an official in Jerusalem stated Wednesday.
* Dutch Court Rejects Ban on Anti-Islam Movie A Dutch court has upheld a conservative's legislator's right to express his opinion of Islam's violent tendencies in a film.
* Syria to hold its own Home Front drill The Syrian army and civil authorities will conduct a national home front drill in the next few days.
* Murdoch, Blair, Gorbachev to attend Israel's 60th celebrations President Shimon Peres is bringing in top personalities from around the world to celebrate Israel's 60th birthday.
* 'We won't be able to deter nuclear Iran' "Iran will be the first nuclear state in history against which deterrence won't work, even if the deterrent is nuclear."
* Attacks mark Baghdad anniversary At least six people have been killed in mortar attacks in Baghdad on the fifth anniversary of the city's capture by American forces.
* The Terrorists’ Virtual World Experts around the world are researching what may have already become the terrorists' new weapon of choice: virtual worlds.
* Two Israelis killed as terrorists infiltrate Nahal Oz Two Israelis were killed when at least four Palestinian terrorists infiltrated the Nahal Oz fuel terminal from the Gaza Strip.* Kosovo adopts first constitution Kosovo's parliament has voted unanimously to adopt the Balkan state's first constitution since unilaterally declaring independence from Serbia in February.