* Kosovo, Serbia to open embassies in Jerusalem First Muslim and European counties to do so * to date only the United States and Guatemala have embassies in the capital.
* Kushner: 100% possible, and logical, for all 22 Arab states to recognize Israel Concluding historic US-Israeli visit to Abu Dhabi, White House adviser says the ‘vocal minority’ against UAE’s normalization with Israel will become more isolated.
* Israel and UAE in historic direct flight following peace deal The first official flight from Israel to the United Arab Emirates has landed, a major step in normalising relations after the announcement of a peace deal.
* A Great Step Forward for World Peace - and Who Seems Determined to Ignore It This week, we witnessed a symbol of perhaps the greatest step forward in world peace for decades.
* NATO says Turkey, Greece agree to talks; Athens denies deal NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg says Greece and Turkey have agreed to start “technical talks” aimed at helping to reduce the risks of military incidents and accidents in the eastern Mediterranean.
* Why Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s Love Affair with the Ottoman Empire Should Worry The World At the end of August, Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan celebrated the Islamic New Year with aplomb.
* Khamenei: ‘The #UAE betrayed the world of Islam, the Arab nations, the region’s countries, and #Palestine’ It should be widely understood by now that the “peace process” has all along been a delusion, and that the ultimate goal has been the destruction of Israel.
* Erdogan snubs UAE, backs Palestinian resistance He sees the US-sponsored deal between the UAE and Israel as aimed at a new regional order that sidelines Turkey.
* ‘The threat that is coming out of Turkey is similar to the threat that was coming out of Iran after the revolution’ David Lepeska here provides an excellent summary piece of Turkey’s movement away from secularism and back to Islam.
* Hamas chief Haniyeh heads to Beirut with cash from Erdogan: report US said outraged as Turkish funds to be distributed among top Hamas members to sponsor terrorist activities.
* Turkey says France's Macron 'hysterical' over Syria, Libya, East Mediterranean Turkey’s foreign minister said on Friday French President Emmanuel Macron had become “hysterical” over developments in the Libyan and Syrian conflicts and a dispute over maritime boundaries in the Eastern Mediterranean.
* Deutsche Bank Meltdown? $50T Debt Leads To Systemic Collapse! Be Ready! “Just as in a domino effect, it only takes one fallen piece to bring all the other ones down with it, and that piece might be Deutsche Bank.