* Teheran: Enrichment will continue, despite UN resolution Iran said it will continue its disputed uranium enrichment activity despite a new UN resolution seeking suspension of the process.
* US bases powerful radar in Israel The US has deployed long-range radar in Israel to give early warning of any missile strike by Iran.
* Olmert: We must leave most of West Bank Israel will have to give up virtually all of the West Bank and east Jerusalem if it wants peace with the Palestinians, Ehud Olmert said in a farewell interview.
* Warships surround Somali pirates Somali pirates aboard a ship carrying tanks and weapons that they have seized say they are surrounded by at least three foreign warships.
* Police: Jewish underground may be emerging A new Jewish underground could have been responsible for Thursday morning's attack on left-wing professor Ze'ev Sternhell.
* U.S. Textbooks claim Jesus was Palestinian "Christianity was started by a young Palestinian named Jesus."
* Jews in Judea, Samaria Increased by 20 Percent in Olmert's Term The number of Jews in Judea and Samaria grew by 20 percent from 250,000 when Ehud Olmert began his term as Prime Minister to more than 300,000.
* Rosh HaShanah Holiday, Monday Night thru Wednesday Night The Jewish People begin nearly a month of holidays Monday evening.
* Jerusalem to Host Ant-Jihad Convention in December Dutch legislator Geert Wilders, producer of the movie Fitna exposing the Koran's incitement to violence, announced that a "Facing Jihad Conference" will take place in Jerusalem in December.
* Is Iran Readying for War? The Islamic Republic is moving ahead with its ballistic missile production, much of it conducted from the confines of secret tunnels excavated around Tehran.