* Discovery Testifies to Babylonian Destruction of First Temple as Described in Book of Kings [VIDEO] On the eve of Tisha B'av, the fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples, archaeological evidence of that destruction has been uncovered, verifying the truth of the Book of Kings and reaffirming that the Temples stood in Jerusalem.
* Palestinians Celebrate Victory By Desecrating Temple Mount With Violent Riots [WATCH] After a 13-day self-imposed ban on the Temple Mount was lifted, riots immediately broke out on Thursday at the holy site as thousands of Palestinians attacked Israeli Police in and around the site.
* Catholic Churches Using Replacement Theology to Deny Divinity of Temple Mount: Christian Leader The Catholic Church's response to recent turmoil over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem confirms that the Church is using Islamic replacement theology, in "direct violation of the Torah", to "promote heresy" and deny the Jewish and Biblical connection to the Mount, said prominent Christian and Jewish voices in a harsh takedown of anti-Israel Christian vitriol.
* The Globalist One World Currency Will Look A Lot Like Bitcoin This week the International Monetary Fund shocked some economic analysts with an announcement that America was "no longer first in the world" as a major economic growth engine.
* The return to Temple Mount: Stones, bottles and stun grenades, as worshippers warn 'This is war' After returning to pray at the Temple Mount following two weeks of riots and violence, Muslim worshippers once again clashed with IDF security forces at the site on Thursday evening.
* Nearly 100 injured in clashes as Palestinians return to Temple Mount Earlier on Thursday, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammed Hussein, announced that Muslims could return to pray at the holy place for the first time since two Israeli policeman were murdered there.
* Rabbis call on Jews to visit Temple Mount 'to strengthen out claim to this Holy place' The Temple Mount is the holiest place in Judaism, and is believed to be the site of variou Biblical accounts, including the Binding of Isaac.
* Ichabod To properly understand Israel's present predicament, one need only see the great joy with which Palestinians watched Israeli policemen remove the last of any security measures from the Temple Mount.
* Who is the Sovereign on Temple Mount? This Tuesday, we will mark the 9th of Av, when the Temple was destroyed. The Temple represents our unity. When we restore our union, we will not need bricks to prove our place is here in Israel.
* Watch: Israeli security removes Palestinian flag from atop Temple Mount Thousands of Palestinians flocked to the compound on Thursday after controversial metal detectors and security cameras at the site were removed.
* Evidence of Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Unearthed in City of David "These findings depict the affluence and character of the Judean Kingdom and are mesmerizing proof of the city's demise at the hands of the Babylonians."
* Hamas calls for a 'Day of Rage' Haniyeh to leaders of the Arab and Muslim world: "Al-Aqsa calls for your conscience and honor."
* Israel capitulates to Palestinian escalation The Netanyahu government has caved in to combined Palestinian and Israeli Arab pressure on its positions regarding Temple Mount and its responses to acts of terror.
* Trump Cites Danger to Israel in Warning to Lebanese PM Over Hezbollah President Donald Trump told Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri on Tuesday that the Hezbollah terror group poses a threat to Lebanon and the entire Middle East.