* A Different Perspective on the Temple Mount Crisis Moderate leaders warn that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict may turn from a national conflict into a religious one.
* Russia Kicks Off Huge Zapad 2017 Military Exercises With Belarus Russia kicked off what Western powers expect to be the country's largest military exercise since the Cold War on Thursday, a massive mobilization of forces that has triggered unease among U.S. officials and their allies in Eastern Europe.
* North Korea: We will reduce America to 'ashes and darkness' North Korea calls to disband 'useless' United Nations, threatens Japan and the US.
* Modernized Russian MiG29 fighter jet spotted in Syria for 1st time A new multirole modification of the veteran Russian fighter jet was caught on camera at the Khmeimim Airbase in Syria, taking part in the Russian anti-terrorism campaign.
* All Quiet on the Middle Eastern Front The consequences of the war in Syria; the military opportunism displayed across the region by Iran; and the ploys by China and Russia to chip away at American global standing lost through President Obama's 'strategic patience' bode major foundational shifts in the power equations of the Middle East.
* Devastating UK survey finds half of Britons agree with anti-Israel statements Largest and most detailed study of attitudes towards Jews and Israel ever conducted in Britain finds one in three citizens holds at least one anti-Semitic attitude.
* Juncker calls for united EU under one leader European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker outlined his post-Brexit vision for a confident EU in his state of the union address on Wednesday (14 September), speaking of a Europe that has bounced back from the economic downturn and regained the political ground from populists and eurosceptics.
* 'We will redeem Jerusalem, Rome, and India' Al-Aqsa preacher promises to take revenge on 'heretics,' crush all those who oppose Islam.
* Epic quest is documenting the 'miracle' of the Hebrew language Researchers are painstakingly building lexicon of every word in ancient tongue through to its modern incarnation.