* Ahmadinejad: Strike on Iran will cause enemy's destruction Iran's armed forces will make its enemies regret any act of aggression against the Islamic Republic, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned on Tuesday.
* Palestinian delegation delivers peace talks demands to Netanyahu Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received a letter from Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday, detailing the PA's demands regarding the resumption of Middle East peace talks.
* Ban: Syria truce holding; need more peacekeepers Unrelenting bloodshed in Syria complicated preparations by a team of UN observers on Tuesday to monitor a truce.
* Barak: Talks Donâ€™t Give Iran Immunity from Strike Israel has not given the U.S. a commitment to hold off from striking Iran.
* Palestinian Authority Hunger Strike Latest PR Ploy Palestinian Authority residents joined terrorists and security prisoners Tuesday in an open-ended hunger strike.
* Shuttle Discovery retires with Washington flypast Discovery flew over the monuments along the National Mall in Washington DC at about 10:00 EST.
* War Game: Israeli Air Strike Deals Severe Blow to Iran Nukes In a simulation war game featuring Israelis in senior positions, Israel loses 10 fighter jets in a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
* Fiscal treaty - taking the EU in the wrong direction As an Irish legislator and citizen I keep asking myself, would it not be absurd if Irish voters were to vote in the 31 May Fiscal Compact Referendum in favour of imposing austerity rules.
* Top Islamists, Suleiman out of Egypt vote Ten Egyptian presidential candidates, including Hosni Mubarak's spy chief, a Muslim Brotherhood leader and an Islamist preacher, lost appeals.
* EU Ambassador: Israel 'Occupying' Hevron The European Union continues to regard Israel's presence in the Jewish people's ancestral homeland as "occupation."