* Fatah, PLO are planning for a third intifada - PMW "It will be a comprehensive intifada, a national rebellion," PLO Executive Committee member Wasel Abu Yusuf confirmed.
Friday, August 07, 2020
* Is another election looming over Israel in mid-covid-19, mid-economic crisis? It will happen in November unless Israel’s two equally stubborn co-prime ministers give way on their budget dispute before Aug. 25.
* Netanyahu planning to form new political party? Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly working behind the scenes to create new right-of-center faction to ensure right-wing majority.
* Israeli-made Coronavirus Vaccine to Begin Human Trials by October Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated an Israeli Defense Ministry-run laboratory on its announcement it will begin testing its coronavirus vaccine on human subjects in October, with the vaccine expected to be ready by the end of the first quarter of 2021.
* What Really Happened at the Port of Beirut? On August 4, 2020, a massive explosion occurred at a warehouse on the waterfront of the Port of Beirut, Lebanon.
* AYATOLLAH: Jews are persecuting Iran just like they persecuted Moses Last week on the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, the Ayatollah Ali Khameini, the “supreme leader of Iran”, gave a speech in which he compared Iran to Moses.
* How will Hezbollah react to this week’s massive blast in Beirut? For Hezbollah, the terrorist army that occupies southern and central Lebanon and maintains and arsenal of 150,000 missiles aimed at Israel, the explosion is a mixed blessing.
* Assad and the Ruination of Syria In the tenth year of the Syrian Civil War, Bashar al-Assad continues to rule, against all the odds. He’s supported by Iran, by Hezbollah, by Russia.
* Belarus Could Become Europe’s Next Nightmare The EU has no good options there. Either it supports a dictator, or it risks inviting Russian aggression, possibly ending in “Ukraine 2.0.”.
* Report: India Removes Online Document Saying Chinese Military Aggression Increasing Chinese military aggression continues to increase along the contested Line of Actual Control (LAC), an Indian Defense Ministry document noted on Thursday, warning that conflict between the two sides in the disputed border area is likely to be prolonged.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:37 AM