* Iran warns Israel of "crushing response" to Syria strike Top military official says reports that Revolutionary Guards commander was not the target of attack stem from fear.
* In State of the Union, Obama reiterates vow to veto Iran sanctions bills President says "no guarantees" Tehran talks will succeed; Alan Gross, released from Cuban prison last month, gets standing ovation .
* Europe Plans its War on Islamist Terrorism France and EU officials to reveal new counter-terror measures as the continent reels from attacks, and raids continue to spread.
* Russia Says America 'Wants to Take over the World' Russian FM responds to Obama's State of the Union, saying he is looking for confrontation, as fallout from Ukraine, Syria deepens.
* Palestinian cartoons praise Tel Aviv stabbing attack Only an hour after it ended, Palestinian media was already praising the Tel Aviv bus stabbing that injured nine with cheerful cartoons.
* Can Europe Convince Jews Not to Leave? EU admits to 'huge challenge' reassuring Jews that 'they have a future in Europe,' as Islamist terror and anti-Semitism continue to rage. .
* The City of David vs. the Propaganda Machine In the struggle for Jerusalem, archaeology is key. .
* Survey finds 24% of young Brits expect another Holocaust "A repeat of the Holocaust is no longer something outside of our wildest nightmares," says European Jewish Congress president Moshe Kantor.
* Netanyahu invited to address Congress on Iran White House says it was not informed of Netanyahu's plans; invitation comes day after Obama said he would veto legislation to impose new sanctions on Iran.
* Orban-Putin summit to test meaning of EU sanctions Hungary's Viktor Orban will host Russian leader Vladimir Putin in Budapest next month despite an EU decision to "not hold bilateral regular summit".