* Sighting of foxes on Jerusalem's Temple Mount triggers prophecy theories about third Jewish temple Prophecy watchers are on high alert after a group of foxes were spotted frollicking on Jerusalem's Temple Mount, potentially auguring the long-prophesied reconstruction of the Jewish Temple.
* Turkey News: Erdogan chooses Putin over Trump as Ankara continues to defy US Donald Trump's treatment of Turkey has allowed the 'Eastern Axis' of Russia and China to welcome a new member, according to an analyst.
* Israel hosts 'Mighty Waves' four-nation naval drills Multinational 'Mighty Waves' naval training drill brought together forces from Israel, US, France, and Greece at Israel's Haifa port.
* Pentagon IG: Islamic State 'Consolidated Its Insurgency in Iraq and Resurged in Syria' U.S.-backed local forces in Iraq and Syria are struggling to contain a "resurgent" Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) that still retains thousands of jihadis, a watchdog agency warned this week.
* A search for meaning in tragedy: 9 things to know for August 9 A West Bank killing and widespread manhunt shines a light on how Israel and Hamas are operating, and a book the slain student was holding speaks volumes about him and the country.
* Waqf calls on Muslims to pray in Al Aqsa on Tisha Be'av According to the Army Radio, a Waqf document circulating in Arab media invited all Muslims l to go pray in Mosques on the Temple Mount to prevent Jews from going up there on the Jewish holiday.
* Israeli Youth Violate Police Orders, Sing Hymn on Temple Mount Right after the grizzly murder of Dvir Sorek h"yd, Israeli Jewish youth ascend the Temple Mount en masse ignoring police orders and sing the hymn Adir Hu which speaks of building the 3rd Temple.
* Israel's Strategic Goal in Syria Israel's shadow war in Syria is based on the strategic objective of convincing the Islamic Republic that its investment in a war machine is going to waste.
* After 20 years, is Vladimir Putin's untouchable image crumbling? During Vladimir Putin's two decades in power, polls have often shown Russians blame their government rather than their president for their problems.
* Evidence of Jewish idolatry during 1st Temple period on display Idols and figurines are found on the site of a mysterious Jewish city populated prior to the destruction of the First Temple.