* 'Warships could be in e. Mediterranean at any moment' Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday Israel could not do whatever it wanted in the Eastern Mediterranean.
* Netanyahu says he'll address UN ahead of PA state vote In press conference with Czech counterpart, PM calls on Abbas - who will address plenum on September 23 - to return to direct negotiations.
* Islamists' Growing Sway Raises Questions for Libya In the emerging post-Qaddafi Libya, the most influential politician may well be Ali Sallabi.
* Libya conflict: Cameron and Sarkozy visit Tripoli British PM David Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya, the most senior Western leaders to visit since Muammar Gaddafi was ousted.
* Tensions between Israel, Egypt steadily mounting Tensions are rising between Egypt and Israel as attacks continue from the Sinai Peninsula.
* IDF Prepares to Call Up Reserves The Israel Defense Forces are preparing for the possibility of Palestinian Authority Arab riots beginning September 20.
* MK Eldad: Iran using Arab Spring to make nuclear bomb National Union MK Arye Eldad said that Iran is using the Arab Spring to distract Western attention from its nuclear program.
* As Iraq pullback nears, US still at war in south Soldiers at this base sleep with their shoes on so they don't cut their feet running under rocket fire.
* Netanyahu orders evacuation of Israel embassy in Jordan, fearing violent protests Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman ordered the early evacuation of Israel's embassy in Jordan.
* Syrian protesters mark six months of revolt Protesters vowed to hit the streets of Syria en masse on Thursday to mark six months since the start of an anti-regime uprising.