* Iran says it will triple uranium production capacity Iran will shift its production of higher grade uranium to an underground bunker and triple its production capacity.
* PA may delay plans to ask UN for statehood in September The Palestinian Authority may postpone plans to ask the UN in September to recognize a Palestinian state along the pre-1967 lines.
* Qaeda's Zawahri says U.S. facing Muslim rebellion Al-Qaeda's second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahri said the United States faced a Muslim rebellion following the death of Osama bin Laden.
* Gaddafi vows to fight to the death Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi vowed on Tuesday in a speech broadcast live on state television to fight to the end.
* Israel's new battlefield: Iranian submarines The recent wave of uprisings across the Arab world provided Iran with numerous strategic and tactical opportunities to expand its status as a regional hegemon.
* Landmark Hitler letter on Jews unveiled in New York A letter by Adolf Hitler - said to be the earliest expression of his ideas on anti-Semitism - has been shown publicly for the first time in New York.
* East Africa faces 'world's worst food security crisis' The world's worst food security crisis is continuing in the eastern Horn of Africa, a US agency has warned.
* OPEC Talks Break Down, No Deal to Lift Oil Supply OPEC talks broke down in acrimony on Wednesday after Saudi Arabia failed to convince the cartel to lift production, sparking a rebound in global oil prices.
* EU countries push for UN resolution on Syria The UK and France have put forward a draft UN Security Council resolution urging Syria to stop killing protesters.
* France to move forward on Mideast conference French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe says France will move ahead with its proposal to bring Palestinians and Israelis together at a peace conference later this summer despite US reservations.