* Memorial Day comes as troops fight in Afghanistan US troops fighting in Afghanistan paused Monday to remember the fallen in Memorial Day services, as a war nearly a decade old trudges on.
* Turkey FM: We can't stop upcoming aid flotilla to Gaza Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu says democratic governments have no right to stop people from challenging an illegal blockade.
* Bibi: UN Statehood for PA is Like Declaring the World is Flat If the United Nations in September declares the Palestinian Authority to be a state, it might as well decide the world is flat.
* Muslim Brotherhood sides with Egypt's military against opposition movement The Muslim Brotherhood has left the pro-democracy opposition movement.
* Hamas Moving HQ from Syria to Egypt, Warns Netanyahu Hamas is moving its headquarters from Damascus to Egypt, and the terror group is strengthening itself in the Sinai, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said.
* Jerusalem Day in 80 Cities Around the Country Jerusalem Reunification Day, the day marking Israel’s return to the Temple Mount and more during the Six Day War in 1967, is increasingly being celebrated not only in Jerusalem.
* Netanyahu warns Egypt losing control of growing terror groups in Sinai PM says Hamas and international terror groups are strengthening presence in Egypt and that the country's military government is having trouble 'realizing its sovereignty' in Sinai.
* Over 400 al Qaeda terrorists now in Sinai Egyptian security official tells Al-Hayyat that Palestinian, Beduin, foreign citizens seeking to carry out attacks, have already attacked.
* Germany to phase out nuclear energy by 2022 The German government announced it will shut down all of its nuclear power plants by 2022, calling the move "definite".
* Secret doc: Syria to end nuclear secrecy Syria says will cooperate with UN probe into its nuclear reactor, which IDF bombed in 2007, in order to avoid being referred to UN Security Council.