* Most Americans think Obama not doing enough to stop Iran The American public overwhelmingly supports Israel in most issues, but opposes US President Barack Obama's positions on related matters.
* Turkey's Erdogan to arrive in Iran, discuss Ankara-Tehran ties Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was expected to arrive in Tehran on Tuesday.
* Again: Hamas Cell Nabbed on Temple Mount The Israel Police, working with the Shin Bet security service, have nabbed over a dozen members of a Hamas-linked terrorist cell in Jerusalem.
* New Tech Protects Israel's Nuclear Secrets The nuclear facility in Dimona is using new technology to prevent information leaks.
* Iraq and Iran plot oil revolution in challenge to Saudi Arabia Iraq is poised to flood the oil market by tripling its capacity to pump crude by 2020.
* Abbas Gives Israel 3 Years to Withdraw from Judea and Samaria Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has given Israel 3 years to withdraw from Judea and Samaria in the event that an interim agreement is reached.
* 100 Said Dead in Islamist Atrocity in Nigeria Islamist terrorists used explosives and heavy guns in an atrocious double-pronged attack that killed at least 100 civilians.
* El-Sissi moves to cement his 'one man show' in Egypt Army chief Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, who led the coup ousting Egypt's Islamist president, moved closer to declaring his candidacy to replace him.
* Ya'alon: No one is talking Iran's terror activities in Iraq, Syria or Gaza Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon warned Tuesday of the world's lack of awareness of Iran's support of terror.
* Anti-Semitism Remains Problem in Europe Think anti-Semitism, the kind that gave rise to the Holocaust, is dead? Think again.