* At Christian gathering, 25 international lawmakers to support 'red lines' on Iran Two dozen parliamentarians from 17 countries will come out in support of the Israeli government's Iran policy.
* Brotherhood calls on Jordanians to take to streets The Arab Spring blossomed - and sometimes wilted - in nearly every country in the region aside from Jordan.
* White House secret meetings examine al-Qaeda threat in North Africa The White House has held a series of secret meetings in recent months to examine the threat posed by al-Qaeda's franchise in North Africa.
* U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Bombed Twice in Run-Up to 9/11 Anniversary In the five months leading up to this year's 9/11 anniversary, there were two bombings on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
* 70% of Americans hold favorable view of Israel, new poll finds Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.
* Peres: Best To Get Rid of 'Modern Haman' Ahmadinejad without War "All of us would prefer to get rid of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the modern Haman, without war," President Shimon Peres told former Chief Sephardi Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.
* Police Ignore Arab Death Threats at Jews on Temple Mount Police ignored threats by Arabs to butcher Jews ascending the Temple Mount but arrested an Arab for trying to stab a police officer.
* Hizbullah Threatens to 'Conquer the Galilee' A new Hizbullah video highlights the terrorist organization's latest campaign - "liberating the Galilee."
* US Pressures EU To Oppose PA Statehood Ploy at UN The Obama administration has warned European Union countries that granting the Palestinian Authority Non-Member Observer status in the United Nations would have "significant negative consequences."
* Russia warns NATO to stay away from Syria Russia told NATO and world powers on Tuesday they should not seek ways to intervene in the Syrian war or set up buffer zones between rebels and government forces.