* Temple Service Could Be One Week Away as Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest A significant step was recently taken towards reinstating the Temple service when the nascent Sanhedrin selected Rabbi Baruch Kahane as the next Kohen Gadol (high priest).
* IDF Preparing for Inevitable ISIS Attack Recent violence in the Sinai Peninsula is raising a lot of questions in Israel's defense establishment.
* With school year around corner, Netanyahu says 'study Bible' "Our objective is to carry out an education revolution," Netanyahu said. "This revolution will be based on two things: excellence and Zionism."
* Isis's Child Terrorists And Their Palestinian Precedents Somehow, evil practiced against Israel doesn't register.
* Thousands of migrants rescued off Libya About 6,500 migrants have been rescued off Libya, the Italian coastguard says, in one of the biggest operations of its kind to date.
* CRISIS: Internet to Have Global Governance October 1. Call Congress! Very soon, on October 1, 2016, much of the internet's governance will shift from the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) authority to a nonprofit multi-stakeholder entity, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, also known by its acronym ICANN.
* US rebukes Turkish military push into Syria Turkish-backed forces pushed deeper into northern Syria on Monday and drew a rebuke from NATO ally the United States, which said it was concerned the battle for territory had shifted away from targeting Islamic State.
* Obama and Erdogan to meet on sidelines of G20 summit White House announces Obama to meet his Turkish counterpart on Sunday in China.
* Turkey pledges loyalty to EU and Nato Turkey's rapprochement with Russia does not mean it will turn away from Nato or the EU, foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has said.
* Ex Mossad chief: Israel's biggest threat is potential civil war, not Iran "If a society crosses a certain line in its division and hatred, then it is a real possibility to see a phenomenon like a civil war."