* Trump's stance on Iran emboldens nation's hardliners Opponents of president Rouhani say American leader's rhetoric on nuclear deal shows need for more muscular approach to US.
* Judea and Samaria's Soaring Jewish Population Kills Two-State Prospects, Study Says According to a new study tracking Jewish population growth in Israel, the number of Jews living in Judea and Samaria has increased by 23 percent during the past five years to a population of 420,899.
* With Turks out, Raqqa operation is short of tanks US armored Humvees driving this week from Iraqi Kurdistan to Syria.
* Enigmatic Dead Sea 'Copper Scroll' Reveals True Locations of Lost Temple Treasures A Noahide and former criminal investigator believes he has deciphered an enigmatic 2,000-year-old message known as the Dead Sea Copper Scroll, concluding that it is a treasure map leading to the hiding place of the lost Temple utensils.
* Arab States To Unesco: Reject Israeli Sovereignty Over All Of Jerusalem This text marks the first time that the Arab states have asked a UNESCO board to reject Israeli sovereignty over western Jerusalem.
* 'Dangerous talk': Democrats cautioned for calling Russian cyber intrusions an 'act of war' Democrats, who just over four years ago mocked GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's warning on Russia, are now pushing the narrative that Moscow's meddling in the 2016 election was an 'act of war.'
* A Billion Chinese Can Not Be Wrong The website of the Israeli Embassy in China on the Chinese social network (Wibu) is the most popular of all foreign embassies with 1.9 million followers. The US Embassy has only 1 million followers.
* WWII Telegram: SS Chief, Jerusalem Mufti Bonded Over Dream of Destroying World Jewry In a rare 1943 telegram found in the archives of Israel's National Library (reported by the Israel's National Library blog Hasafranim), Heinrich Himmler - Reichsfuhrer-SS, head of the Gestapo and the Waffen-SS, Nazi Minister of the Interior from 1943 to 1945 and organizer of the mass murder of Jews in the Third Reich - writes the Jerusalem Grand Mufi Haj Amin al-Husseini:
* Islamic Projection: Why Muslims Hate Infidels Accusing non-Muslims of doing to Muslims what Islam commands Muslims do to others.
* Report: Saudi Arabia Still Seeking Nuclear Weapons Capability Saudi Arabia viewed as nuclear 'newcomer'.