* Turkey's Erdogan: Israel was originally mostly Palestinian "All actors of the international community and in particular the UN should provide complete support to the Palestinian people beyond more promises," Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.
* What is standing in the way of a Netanyahu and Gantz rotation agreement? Rivlin has been pushing them toward a unity coalition, which would likely involve a rotation agreement for the premiership.
* At UN, Trump calls on Mideast nations to fully normalize ties with Israel Addressing world leaders, US president says sanctions against Iran will be tightened, not lifted, until it changes behavior and ends 'fanatical quest' for nukes.
* Survey: Most Israelis view UN unfavorably 65% of Israelis hold unfavorable view of UN, significantly more than percentage found in any of the 31 other countries in Pew survey.
* Enhanced prospect of a Trump-Rouhani summit on UN sidelines White House and Iranian teams at the UN General Assembly are making good progress towards setting up a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Iran's Hassan Rouhani, DEBKAfile's sources report.
* Iran sets up Islamic Jihad cells in Judea and Samaria for rocket attacks on Israel Palestinian Authority intelligence authorities have uncovered an Iranian attempt to plant rocket-armed Islamic Jihad cells on the West Bank for attacking Israel's population centers.
* Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful, judges rule Boris Johnson's decision to suspend Parliament was unlawful, the Supreme Court has ruled.
* AJC to EU: Designate Hezbollah as a terrorist organization American Jewish Committee calls on European Union not to distinguish between Hezbollah's military wing and its political arm.
* Frustration in Trump ranks: Israel frittering away golden opportunity Trump officials say Israel is losing a great opportunity with a friendly American administration.
* King Abdullah warns annexation would have 'major impact' on Israel ties While admitting he took PM Netanyahu's pre-election annexation statements with a "pinch of salt," Jordan's king added that such comments do "not help at all."