* Defense Minister Liberman resigns, says Israel 'capitulated to terror' in Gaza Yisrael Beytenu leader slams 'drastically inadequate' response to massive rocket fire on south, calls for elections as soon as possible; Netanyahu to take over defense portfolio.
* Netanyahu Defends Gaza Ceasefire, says Hamas 'Begged' to Stop Fighting PM said leadership is doing the right, not easy thing.
* Netanyahu Under Fire as Israelis Protest Gaza Ceasefire Israelis learned about the latest Gaza ceasefire following a two-day, 500-rocket barrage from the likes of Hamas and Al Jazeera.
* Palestinian Bombings Spark Fear of New Middle East War As hundreds of rockets hit Israel, U.S. fears derailment of peace process.
* Ask the Rabbis: Can Israel Sign a Peace Agreement With Hamas? As parts of an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire were being implemented, fighting again broke out between Hamas Islamists and Israel, raising the question of whether such a cessation is even possible.
* The Fragility of Middle East Alliances Competition among Middle Eastern rivals and ultimate power within the region's various alliances is increasingly as much economic and commercial as it is military and geopolitical.
* Massive Missile Attack on Israel after Qatar Funds Hamas The renewed Hamas attacks on Israel serve as a reminder that the terrorist group is not interested in a real truce.
* Belgium's poor administration or willful blindness? With its one hand, Belgium condemned PA terror glorification in schools and cut off all funding to the PA Ministry of Education after the PA named two schools after terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi.
* Brexit: Britain's messy EU divorce faces new showdown British Prime Minister Theresa May will try to win the support of her divided Cabinet on Wednesday for a draft deal to leave the European Union after months of stalled talks, bickering and setbacks that have threatened the messy divorce known as Brexit and May's leadership.
* VP Pence said to be gearing up for all-out Cold War with China unless it bows to all US demands Washington expects Beijing to undertake a dramatic change in all of its policies to accommodate US demands and is prepared for prolonged hostilities if it does not, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly said.