* Muslim mob prevents Jews from visiting Temple Mount Groups of Jewish visitors were prevented from ascending the Temple Mount (Judaism's holiest site) by a mob of hostile Muslim women on Wednesday morning.
* Israel Concerned UN will Leave Golan After Abductions Israel expressed concern that UN peacekeeping force in Golan Heights could pull out after Syrian rebels snatched 21 troops.
* Iran's top leader unhappy with nuclear talks Iran's top leader said on Thursday that the West failed to offer any concessions during the latest talks.
* Obama, in Israel, will present 'general framework' for peace, Israel TV claims President Barack Obama will present a 'general framework' for Israeli-Palestinian peace.
* N. Korea threatens nuke strike, UN expands sanctions North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike.
* US's $60bn Iraq rebuilding effort 'achieved little' In his final report, the inspector general for Iraq reconstruction estimated the US wasted at least $8bn.
* 'Shi'ite terror network targeting Israelis overseas' A global Shi'ite terrorism network made up of Iranian Quds Force operatives and Hezbollah continues to target Israelis overseas.
* Ahmadinejad's claim that ChÃ¡vez will be resurrected with Jesus 'went too far' Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has been criticised for saying that Hugo Chavez will be resurrected along with Jesus Christ.
* Jordan close to commissioning two nuclear reactors, declines to sign accord with U.S. Jordan is close to commissioning two nuclear reactors, to be built about 100 kilometers south of the Syrian border.
* Condemn terror, not settlements, Peres tells EU President Shimon Peres pushed back against recent European Union condemnation of Israeli settlements Wednesday.