* UN General Assembly: as it happens The 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly - also known as the 'general debate' - begins on Tuesday, September 25.
* Report: Netanyahu to Deliver 'New Information' on Iran During U.N. Speech Ynetnews reports: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will deliver "new information" in his speech this week to the United Nations General Assembly, according to a close associate of the Israeli leader.
* PMW asks the US to deny Abbas entry for UN speech Palestinian Media Watch sent a letter last week to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asking that PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas be denied entry to the US for the UN session this week due to his direct responsibility for paying salaries to terrorists and rewarding families of terrorists who were killed during their attacks.
* U.S. Victims of Terrorists in Israel Ask Trump to Bar Abbas The family members called the decision to allow Abbas's entry to the US "a slap in the face to every American who has suffered from terror."
* Sukkot: The story of our faith Rabbi Yitzchak Botton explains how the Sukkah is emblematic of the essence of life and man's relationship with Hashem.
* After plane downed, Russia to give Syria advanced S-300 anti-aircraft system Moscow will also jam radars of military planes striking from Mediterranean; Kremlin claims 'premeditated' action by Israeli pilots caused destruction of aircraft.
* Erdogan vows to defend Jerusalem from Israeli 'invaders' Turkish leader says will fight against 'those who perform state terror on Palestinians,' a week after Hebrew media report suggesting possible reconciliation between the two nations
* Brexit Is Just One Of Many European Problems There can be no doubt that the UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, suffered a hurtful humiliation in Salzburg, Austria this past week as the leaders of the other 27 European Union (EU) nations rejected her Chequers Brexit plan.
* "We Are Bigger than Your Jesus!" If any measure of peace between Muslims and Christians is to prevail, no church can exist in the village, local Muslims said.
* IDF and Russian army on collision course in Syria The Russian Ministry of Defense leveled several grave charges against Israel on Sunday, Sept. 23 as having caused the loss of the Russian IL-20 plane with 15 servicemen aboard.