* Rivlin: Israel Not at War with Islam President Reuven Rivlin urges Jewish-Arab cooperation despite unending terror, stresses Israel 'is not and will not' declare war on Islam.
* Gaza cleric calls on Palestinians to stab Jews, 'cut them into body parts' Sheikh Muhammad Sallah, brandishing knife during Friday sermon, urges young men in West Bank to form "stabbing squads."
* Iran tests new precision-guided ballistic missile First such Iranian missile in range of Israel emphasizes accuracy, broadening potential target list.
* Syria conflict: Putin defends Russia's air strikes President Vladimir Putin has defended Russia's military operations in Syria, saying the aim is to "stabilise the legitimate authority" of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
* Turkish PM blames Ankara bombing on Islamic State The Islamic State (IS) group is the prime suspect in the Ankara bombings that killed nearly 100 on Saturday, Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu has said.
* First 'in womb' stem cell trial to begin The first clinical trial injecting foetal stem cells into babies still in the womb has been announced.
* Obama's ex-pastor: Israel is apartheid state, "Jesus was a Palestinian" LISTEN: At Washington rally, Jeremiah Wright says Palestinians "had the Europeans come and take their country."
* EU: Russian Troops in Syria Are a 'Game-Changer' EU foreign chief Mogherini warns Russian intervention 'very worrying' at meeting on political talks divided over Assad's future.
* Small Victory: YouTube Removes Palestinian Incitement Videos Foreign Ministry confirms that Hamas and other terror groups' videos have been taken down, encourages Israelis to report incitement.
* Turkey targets Kurdish rebels after bomb attack Turkish military planes pounded Kurdish rebel targets on Sunday (11 October), one day after the worst bomb attack in the country's history killed up to 128 people and injured hundreds at a pro-Kurdish rally in Ankara.