* Netanyahu approves Jordan Valley annexation bill after U.S. changes policy Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
* Netanyahu green-lights advance of Jordan Valley annexation bill Bill, proposed by Likud lawmaker Sharren Haskel, receives extra push from US change of settlement policy.
* 'This is a big step towards sovereignty in Judea & Samaria' 'Trump administration is Israel's best friend'. Gush Etzion chief celebrates US announcement on Israeli towns in Judea and Samaria.
* Turkey says 'no country is above international law' after US backs Jewish settlements Turkey's foreign minister on Tuesday slammed the U.S. government shifting its policy on Israeli settlements which undermines the decades-long efforts for peace between Israel and Palestine.
* Hinting at Third Round of Elections, Netanyahu says Trump's Settlement Declaration: "Meaningless If I'm Not Prime Minister" The Trump administration once again shocked the world by standing strong with their greatest ally, Israel, by declaring that Jews living in Judea and Samaria are not in contravention of international law.
* Erdogan says he told Trump Turkey will not give up Russian S-400s President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday he told U.S. President Donald Trump during talks in Washington last week that Turkey would not give up on the Russian S-400 missile defenses it procured this year, despite protests from its NATO ally.
* Iraqi spy chief warns ISIS is rebuilding Senior members of ISIS are plotting mass prison breaks and a resurgence of terror after taking refuge in Turkey, according to the head of Iraqi Military Intelligence.
* Foreign minister blames Iran for rocket fire from Syria After Iron Dome intercepts projectiles in early morning attack, Israel Katz says Israel's efforts to block Iranian presence in the area are working.
* Iran's Palestinian Proxies: United Against Israel Hamas is hardly on its way to transforming itself into a non-violent movement that would uphold Israel's right to exist.
* 'EU can't defend Europe': Stoltenberg takes aim at Macron's 'brain-dead' NATO NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has taken the time to contest the French president's bombshell diagnosis of the bloc, saying that Europe can't rely on the EU alone, and singing the praises of the US.