* North Korea 'ready for nuclear attack' amid show of force North Korea has warned the US not to take provocative action in the region, saying it is "ready to hit back with nuclear attacks".
* Turkey referendum: Final campaigning ahead of landmark vote The final day of campaigning is taking place in Turkey ahead of a referendum on whether to grant sweeping new powers to the president.
* Passover, Easter Tourism to Israel Breaks All Records According to Israeli Tourism Minister Yariv Levin, March 2017 saw 293,000 tourist entries to Israel, a 22% increase over March 2016.
* Syria chemical attack 'fabricated' - Assad Syria's President Bashar al-Assad says reports of a chemical attack by his forces were "100% fabrication".
* Rephidim, Amalek then: Bir Gafgafa, ISIS now They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink.
* 80,000 Gather at Western Wall to Receive Priestly Blessing In a powerful display of the glory that once was the Jewish Temple, tens of thousands of worshipers gathered at the Kotel (Western Wall) in Jerusalem's Old City on Thursday morning to receive the biannual Priestly Blessing from hundreds of Kohanim (men of the priestly caste).
* Palestinian woman:"Promised Land" = Land that "was promised to gather them [the Jews]in order to exterminate them by a divine decree" When Fatah-run Awdah TV asked Palestinians about their views regarding US President Donald Trump's "rise to power", one woman explained that "Jews" mistakenly understand the term "the Promised Land" as "a promise to them," however, the real promise is that Allah will "gather" and "exterminate" them:.
* PHOTOS: Jewish Priests Offer Paschal Lamb Just Hundreds of Meters From Temple Mount After a court battle to gain police permission, the Sanhedrin held a full reenactment of the Passover sacrifice and Temple service Thursday evening in a manner reminiscent of the glory that was once the Temple.
* Top ten countries for persecution of Christians: North Korea and nine Muslim countries Why is this the case, and why is it the case year after year? Might it have something to do with these teachings?
* What is the historical evidence that Jesus Christ lived and died? Today some claim that Jesus is just an idea, rather than a real historical figure, but there is a good deal of written evidence for his existence 2,000 years ago.