* Rabbi Glick Interrupts Netanyahu Speech to Remind him to Build Third Temple During a speech at the Kohelet Policy Forum on Wednesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, among other things, discussed the importance of Israel's presence in Judea and Samaria.
* US-Iran crisis threatens all-out war in Iraq, Mideast, world - Iraqi PM "I hope this will be a memorable lesson for America," said Iranian Defense Minister Amir Hatami; Sen. Graham: "You continue this crap, you're going to wake up one day out of the oil business."
* IRGC threatens to attack Israel if US responds to missile attack in Iraq Iran's Revolutionary Guards: We do not consider the Zionist regime to be separate from the criminal US regime.
* Iran's attack: Is there more to come? Given the significance of General Qasem Soleimani and the passions that his killing aroused, Iran's military strike against US bases in Iraq was a modest response.
* If US leaves the region, Israel will eventually go to war with Iran Should the United States withdraw its forces and Iran continue on its path through Iraq and Syria, Israel will eventually find itself in a war along its entire northern border, Brig.-Gen. (res.) Ilan Lavi has warned.
* Iran's thirst for vengeance turns on Jewish state as Soleimani mourners shout 'death to Israel' The leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard threatened on Tuesday to "set ablaze" places supported by the United States over the killing of a top Iranian general in a U.S. airstrike last week, sparking cries from the crowd of supporters of "Death to Israel!"
* ICC probe won't deter Israel from expanding settlements, Netanyahu vows PM hails DC's about-face on legality of Israeli towns beyond the Green Line, hints at his wish for Trump win in 2020; Pompeo in video: Our stance on settlements advances peace.
* Turkey: Turning on Washington to Benefit Moscow Turkey's often seeming contradictory relations with the United States and Russia -- such as, for instance, Ankara's boosting of cooperation with Ukraine.
* EU's foreign affairs chief Borrell warns of 'violence escalation' in Libya The EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell has warned of the "escalation of violence" in Libya and said the EU rejects Turkish plans to send troops to the North African country.
* Iran will suffer 'crushing blow' if it attacks Israel, Netanyahu warns Netanyahu speaks after Iran fires missiles at US bases in Iraq, threatens Israel; at same conference, US Ambassador Friedman prays for 'overwhelming' victory over Tehran.