* Netanyahu: Jerusalem won't be divided "Jerusalem will never be divided," Likud leader Binyamin Netanyahu told French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
* Israel 'will attack Iran' before new US president sworn in, John Bolton predicts John Bolton, the former American ambassador to the United Nations, has predicted that Israel could attack Iran after the November presidential election.
* Arab World nuclear race / Who has what, and from where Israel is following with interest the closer nuclear ties France is forging with the Arab world.
* EU sanctions illegal, says Iran Iran has condemned as illegal new EU sanctions against Tehran over its uranium enrichment program.
* 'Rafah won't open until Schalit return' Egypt announced that it would not open the Rafah border crossing until kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Schalit is returned to Israel.
* European nuclear weapons sites not secure, says US report Most European sites containing US nuclear weapons are failing to meet security standards set by the Pentagon.
* China quake death toll to 'exceed 80,000' Officially 69,181 people are dead with another missing 18,498, according to authorities.
* U.S. Evangelists Join the Battle for Souls in Egypt A third front in the battle for – literally – souls, in Egypt has appeared in the form of U.S.-based evangelical Christian churches.
* IAEA Chief: Iran Could Make Nuke In 6 Months The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency said Iran could create a nuclear weapon in six months.* Sarkozy to meet Palestinian president in Bethlehem French President Nicolas Sarkozy was to hold talks with Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas in Bethlehem on Tuesday as he wrapped up a visit to Israel and the occupied West Bank.