* Russia: S-400 to be deployed in Syria 'soon' Advanced air defense system will be able to shoot down targets in Israel, too.
* Analysis: Turkey's 'brinkmanship' move with Russia And when Putin threatens, not only Turkey, but also the US and NATO should be concerned.
* Islamic State Radicalizes 'Thousands' in United States Report finds that terrorist group''has the necessary supporters in place and the financial means to carry out' attack in America.
* Khamenei: Iran to back Palestinians 'in any way' possible Iranian supreme leader throws supports behind uprising of Palestinian attacks against Israel.
* Syria: The world's most contested airspace Fourteen air forces operate in the congested airspace above Syria, a factor which has given rise to regional challenges, and may possibly lead to more clashes and border violations.
* Report: US officials blame Turkey for overreacting to minor violation of airspace CBS News reports that US officials think downing of Russian plane that made brief incursion into Syrian airspace was unnecessary.
* French lawmakers vote to extend air strikes in Syria After Paris attacks, French MPs approve motion to prolong strikes against ISIS, as PM Hollande tries to rally support in US, Germany.
* Report: Israel helped thwart massive terror attack in Germany According to German media, Israeli intelligence provided information on bomb attacks planned for soccer stadium in Hanover.
* 'There is no future for Jews in Europe' Brussels chief rabbi describes fear in the streets following terror attacks, says he understands why Jews leaving the EU in droves.
* Juncker: Euro does not make sense without Schengen Europe's single currency would come under threat if the Schengen visa-free travel zone fails, EU Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker said Wednesday, in his first speech to the European Parliament since the attacks in Paris that killed 130 people.