* Israel Planning for Direct Retaliatory Attack from Iran The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps is believed to be planning an attack in retaliation for alleged Israeli strike on T4 airbase in Syria last week.
* As Israel Celebrates 70th Birthday, Population Grows to 8.842 Million Israel's population is expected to reach 15.2 million citizens by its centenary celebrations in 2048.
* Missiles Shot Down Over Two Syrian Air Bases, Source Unknown Asked about the missile attack, an Israeli military spokesman said: "We don't comment on such reports."
* Syria 'chemical attack': OPCW investigators to be allowed into Douma The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons will be given access to an alleged chemical attack site in Syria on Wednesday, Russia says.
* Did the Arabs Build a Synagogue on the Temple Mount? One Rabbi Says 'Yes' An enormous empty space underneath the Temple Mount Plaza, refurbished in an illegal land-grab by the Waqf (Muslim authority), is according to some rabbinic authorities, uniquely suited for immediate use as a synagogue that could serve approximately 10,000 Jewish worshippers.
* Escalating war of words pushes IDF and Rev Guards closer to clash in Syria An unusual IDF communique Tuesday, April 17, divulged details of Iran's UAV bases in Syria and named their commanders, while the threats traded between them gained volume.
* Israel marks its annual Memorial Day for the Fallen National ceremonies Tuesday evening ushered in Israel's Memorial Day for the service men and women fallen in battle and the victims of hostile attacks.
* EU fails to agree new sanctions against Iran The EU is eager to safeguard the nuclear pact, under which Tehran agreed to curb its nuclear program for at least a decade, but Trump has been a fierce critic.
* Israel Sets Red Line for Russia Amid Rising Fear of War If there's a clear indication that Israel intends to continue bombing Syria despite threats from Iran, this is it.
* For Arab Israeli students, Independence Day is Nakba Day Most Arab schools ignore Independence Day, with school administrators citing lack of connection Arab citizens feel towards the event.