* Jewish Visitor to Temple Mount Told to Remove Kippah During a visit to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem on Wednesday morning, a Jewish student was told by Islamic Waqf officials to take off his kippah.
* MK: End Muslim Occupation on Temple Mount MK Aryeh Eldad (Ichud Leumi) called Thursday to end Muslim control over visits to the Temple Mount.
* Syrian fighter pilot defects to Jordan A Syrian fighter plane has landed at a military air base in the north of Jordan and the pilot has been granted political asylum, officials say.
* 'Nuclear Iran would trigger Middle East arms race' Ehud Barak pessimistic over ongoing P5+1-Iran talks, says Israel can't wait "years," praises US for commitment to Israel.
* Blair to Israelis: Your security is our security Quartet Middle East envoy Tony Blair on Thursday asked the Israeli public to trust that the international community is doing everything in its power to ensure that Israel remains safe.
* US government to seize $1m Mongolian Tyrannosaurus bataar A New York court has issued a warrant forcing an auction house to return the fossil to modern-day Mongolia, where it was discovered about seven years ago.
* Mofaz: Peace talks with PA soon to be renewed Premier Shaul Mofaz said Thursday morning that he believed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks would be renewed soon without preconditions.
* Netanyahu: Defeating Islamism will Take Decades Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spelled out his long term vision for the coming century in his speech to the President's Conference.
* Gaza Rocket Attacks on Southern Israel 'Resume' Palestinian Authority terrorists launched another rocket attack on southern Israel Thursday afternoon.
* Tensions grow in Egypt as presidential vote results delayed Political tensions in Egypt soared on Thursday, as Egyptians reacted with disbelief and anger to news that election officials had delayed declaring the winner of the presidential runoff elections.