* MKs to be allowed on Temple Mount for 1 day Israeli legislators to be allowed to visit Judaism's holiest for first time in nearly 2 years.
* ISIS launches counteroffensives in Syria & Europe The Islamic State's summer offensive is in full spate on three fronts - two in Syria and a third in European cities - thus pricking the prevailing view of Western experts on Islamic terror that the caliphate's territorial shrinkage in Syria and Iraq heralds its approaching demise.
* How Serious Are Iranian Nuclear Threats? The country has said it would be able to start enriching uranium within five days of a dissolution of the landmark nuclear deal.
* North Korea Shipments To Syria Chemical Arms Agency Intercepted A panel of independent UN experts reported that two shipments were intercepted in the past six months.
* US Government Preparing for 'Black Sky' Doomsday Scenario An exercise designed to prepare the US for a high-tech end-of-days scenario has just ended in preparation for a threat that is growing as America's enemies focus on these attacks that could cripple America.
* New IAF Drone Is 'Quantum Leap' in Tech Capabilities Israel has successfully tested a new drone that will be incorporated into the Jewish state's air force.
* Trump restores military ban on transgender people US President Donald Trump has signed a memo reinstating a ban on transgender people serving in the military, which was lifted under Barack Obama.
* Iranian army chief warns Israel will not survive next 25 years General Abdolrahim Mousavi says Iran will determine outcome of any future war against it, regardless of who attacks.
* Israel‚'s red lines in Syria long crossed by Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu set out for President Vladimir Putin Israel's red lines against Iran establishing a permanent, expanded military presence in Syria.
* PA says 24 years of peace talks have achieved nothing Ramallah calls on the international community to unilaterally establish a state of Palestine.