* Palestinians clash with police on Temple Mount Jerusalem police entered the Temple Mount on Friday following afternoon prayers.
* IDF ready for possible UN pullout from Syrian buffer zone Long before Wednesday's kidnapping of UN peacekeepers in the Syrian Golan Heights, segments of the the United Nations Disengagement Observation Force (UNDOF) knew their mission was taking a turn for the worse.
* Five Million Dutch have a Satanic View of Israel Yesterday, the major Dutch news site Dagelijkse Standaard published an article by Israeli anti-Semitism expert Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld.
* Hamas: Obama Visit to Temple Mount - a Declaration of War The Hamas and Islamic Jihad terror groups threatened on Friday that a visit by U.S. President Barack Obama to the Temple Mount during his upcoming visit to Israel will be a declaration of war on the Arab and the Islamic world.
* China warns against Korea escalation China, the North's only major ally, said all sides should continue to talk and avoid "further escalation".
* Poll: Americans have unfavorable view of Iran Nearly nine out of 10 Americans view Iran unfavorably, making it the lowest rated country out of 22 nations that are frequently in the news.
* Venezuela holds Hugo Chavez state funeral The ceremony was attended by leaders from Latin America and beyond as huge crowds of supporters massed outside.
* Russia says Assad 'not bluffing' about staying put Syrian President Bashar Assad "is not bluffing" about his determination to stay in power.
* US, Israel, Greece in Joint Naval Exercise Israeli, Greek and US warships began a joint two-week Mediterranean naval exercise on Thursday.
* Election for new pope to begin on Tuesday Pope Benedict XVI stepped down last month after nearly eight years in office, becoming the first pontiff to resign in 600 years.