* Turkey's Erdogan Slams "Racist" Israel, Calls for More Muslims on Temple Mount In an anti-Israel tirade Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for thousands of Muslims to ascend the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* ISIS'S Dirty Secret How Islamic State managed to get supplies, electricity and food, despite being under a 'state of siege.'
* Russian Plan for Syria Places Iranian Military In the Golan Russian President Vladmir Putin's plan to set up Iranian Army officers as observers on the Israel-Syria border is even more audacious than first reported.
* U.S. Military to Move 'Very Quickly' in Arming Syrian Kurds Despite Turkish Opposition The U.S. military will move forward "very quickly" with plans to distribute weapons and ammunition to Kurdish YPG fighters battling the Islamic State in Syria despite opposition from NATO ally Turkey.
* Palestinians Use Deception for Greater Acceptance The two main political groups that claim to represent Palestinians - the Islamist terror group Hamas and the Palestinian Authority (PA) - have embarked on new campaigns of deception in order to gain greater international acceptance.
* Erdogan Sees 'New Beginning' in Turkish-US ties despite Kurdish arms move "The United States is still going through a transition period. And we have to be more careful and sensitive," Erdogan said.
* Netanyahu: All Embassies should be in Jerusalem, not Tel Aviv Netanyahu spoke in advance of US President Donald Trumps expected visit to Jerusalem on May 22-23.
* 50 year anniversary: Six Day War in pictures Prime Minister Levi Eshkol's journal of the Six-Day War, the speech of Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin on Mount Scopus, the wings emblem of Motti Hod, commander of the air force.
* Iran-We Will Destroy All Saudi Arabia but Not Mecca & Medina Tehran, in response to Saudi Arabia's most recent threats, said it would destroy all of the Saudi kingdom besides Mecca and Medina.