* United Nations rejects Trump push for Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Over 120 countries have openly defied United States President Donald Trump’s motion to recognise the city of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Trump to make ‘big announcement’ on Israeli sovereignty One of Trump’s top advisers tells reporters that the president will make an announcement, expected to be related to Israel’s planned extension of sovereignty in Judea and Samaria.
* Palestinian school texts prepare children for “continuous and long-range confrontation against Israel” “There is no trace in the schoolbooks of the argumentation disseminated by the Palestinian Authority in the international arena that the Palestinian Authority is committed to ‘a just peace’ based on the two-state solution.”
* UN envoy Mladenov: The region cannot afford another war Mladenov cautioned that unilateral action by Israel in applying sovereignty to parts of the West Bank will radically change facts on the ground.
* Palestinians: Is It Really about 'Annexation'? It is dead wrong to assume that if Israel abandons its plan, most Muslims would give up their desire to destroy Israel and replace it with an extremist Iran-style Islamic state.
* Cold war with Iran complicates how US deals with China The necessity of deterring Iran makes it difficult to draw down US forces from the Middle East and redeploy them against China.
* Iran’s Uranium Enrichment Program: Approaching Breakout Iran continues to insist that its nuclear program is designed for peaceful purposes despite all evidence of its military nature.
* Annexing West Bank Threatens Jordan-Israel Treaty: Analysts Israeli plans to annex swathes of the West Bank would violate its peace treaty with Jordan, heaping pressure on Amman to review its ties with the Jewish state, analysts say.
* Could Iran’s air force ever be a threat to Israel or Europe? US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has sought to spotlight Iran’s air force in recent comments, claiming that if an arms embargo is ended, then Iran’s expanded jet fighters could pose a threat.
* The Vatican vs. Trump A former papal diplomat to the United States made a shocking assertion in a recent letter to President Donald Trump.