* Netanyahu: Iran closer than ever to nuclear bomb Iran is closer today than ever before to obtaining the necessary enriched uranium for a nuclear bomb.
* Palestinians, IDF forces clash in Jerusalem, West Bank Following Friday prayers at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Palestinians began hurling stones at security forces at the Old City's Mughrabi Gate.
* IDF Ready in 'Volatile' Golan The IDF is prepared for a new reality in the Golan as Syria continues to descend into chaos.
* Syria rebels plan transitional gov't, seize nuclear center Syria's main opposition group agreed to set up a transitional government seeking recognition as the legitimate alternative to President Bashar Assad's rule.
* Massive Sunspot Rapidly Forming A giant sunspot that's at least six times the diameter of Earth has formed on the sun in less than 48 hours.
* Berlin Film Festival Prize Winner Denies Israel's Right to Exist Danish-Palestinian film director Mahdi Fleifel, who was awarded the Berlin International Film Festivalâ€™s annual Peace Prize, provoked controversy after publicly questioning Israel's legitimacy and right to exist.
* 'Burning Barack Obama' in North Korea Nuclear Threat Video A new propaganda video produced by North Korea shows flames superimposed over US President Barack Obama and American soldiers, followed by a nuclear bomb exploding.
* Morsi Announces Dates for Parliamentary Elections Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi on Thursday called parliamentary elections starting April 27.
* Purim 'Thank You' for Hareidi, Bedouin Soldiers The Gesher group for religious-secular unity passed out Purim gifts of food (mishloach manot) to soldiers this week in a unique approach to the "sharing the burden" debate.
* Peres urges EU to brand Hezbollah as terrorists President Shimon Peres on Thursday exhorted the European Union and its member states to place Hezbollah on their terror lists.