* ISIS Shows its Most Popular Execution Style is Crucifixion The brutal Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist organization that has conquered large swathes of Iraq and Syria continues to impose Islamic Sharia law sprinkled with generous helping of executions.
* Belgium boosts security at Jewish sites, embassies to guard against attacks Belgium is deploying hundreds of troops to guard possible terrorism targets, including Jewish sites and diplomatic missions.
* Belgium deploys troops following anti-terror raids Troops have been deployed across Belgium to guard potential targets of terrorist attacks, following a series of anti-terror raids and arrests.
* Watch: IDF Prepares for Hezbollah's 'Invasion' The IDF Artillery Corps performed an extended drill to prepare for possible war coming from Israel's northern border.
* WATCH: French flag burned on Temple Mount in a large rally against Mohammad cartoons Hundres of Palestinians attended a rally on Friday afternoon on the Temple Mount against the new cover of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
* CNN's Jim Clancy resigns after controversial Israel tweets Veteran CNN anchor Jim Clancy stepped down on Friday.
* Charlie Hebdo: Niger protesters set churches on fire At least two churches have been set on fire in the capital of Niger amid fresh protests against French magazine Charlie Hebdo's cartoon depicting the Prophet Muhammad.
* Rampant anti-Semitism a major aliyah factor, French Jewish leader says Rampant anti-Semitism in French public schools and threats against Jewish ones are spurring Jewish emigration, a leader of French Jewry said.
* Islamic State issues photos of toddlers in gun training In the wake of a video purporting to show a child executing two prisoners, Islamic State militants released images Thursday of toddlers practicing their skill with toy guns.
* US Slams 'Tragic Irony' of ICC Israel 'War Crimes' Probe The United States joined Israel in condemning the International Criminal Court (ICC) decision to open a preliminary probe Friday into possible "war crimes" committed by Israel, blasting the move as a "tragic irony."