* Dutch Christian boatmaker aims to sail his exact replica of Noah’s Ark to Israel Johan Huibers believes his country is facing imminent flooding and we’re living in the end of times.
* PA official: It's two states or an apartheid state PA official in charge of foreign affairs says the world created the "Palestinian problem" by establishing the state of Israel.
* Is Trump's Middle East policy based on two fragile regional allies? US President Donald Trump has gone out of his way to support Saudi crown prince MBS and Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, while the former is accused of murder and the latter faces corruption allegations.
* Leaders Under Siege: Trump And Netanyahu Battle For Their Political Lives The president and the prime minister have both chosen a strategy that bypasses attorneys and the courts.
* “On This Day,” King David Purchases Jebusite Threshing Floor King David purchases the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite and, according to one classic rabbinic opinion, the entire city of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem).
* Analysts: Alleged Russian Offer On Iranian Pullout From Syria Unlikely To Bear Fruit An alleged offer made by Russian President Vladimir Putin to both the United States and Israel on removing Iranian forces and their proxies in Syria in exchange for sanctions relief on the Islamic Republic is unlikely to bear fruit, analysts told The Media Line.
* Iran’s Rouhani calls Israel a ‘cancerous tumor’ established by West At Islamic Unity Conference, president, seen as a relative moderate who does not routinely employ such rhetoric, says Israel a ‘fake regime’.
* Trump: Israel ‘Would Be In Big Trouble Without Saudi Arabia’ The Times of Israel reports: US President Donald Trump on Thursday suggested that Israel would face major regional difficulties in the Middle East if it were not for the stabilizing presence of Saudi Arabia.
* 'We never considered the EU as an adversary' - Russian envoy Euronews is posing questions to the Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the European Union.
* Historic Brexit summit: 10 key questions It will be a significant moment in European history when the EU's 28 leaders meet in Brussels to finalise the UK's withdrawal from the bloc on Sunday.