* PA Security Forces Arrest More Than 100 Hamas Members Hamas says PA security services have launched another crackdown on its members in Judea and Samaria, arresting 100.
* Netanyahu said to call creation of Palestinian state "irrelevant" PMO later denies quote from his own Likud party, but warns against relinquishing territrory amid current regional dangers.
* WATCH: Iran unveils new long-range cruise missile in Tehran Soumar, as the program is called, was manufactured domestically.
* Nigeria: Boko Haram Pledges Allegiance to ISIS Leader of Nigerian terrorist group, Abubakak Shekau, pledges allegiance to 'Islamic State' in new recording.
* Are booming German-Iran business relations hurting Israel? The boost in German-Iran trade comes as Israel and Germany prepare to celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations.
* IDF says 75% of recruits requesting to serve in combat units The month of March typically sees large drafts to combat units; data shows increase in females volunteering for combat units.
* Iran rebukes 'Israeli driven rumors' that Khamenei hospitalized in critical condition "He carries about his work very normally. His business is as usual, work as usual."
* Saudi Arabia becomes world's biggest defense importer Iran's nuclear drive seen to propel arms race; Israel drops from sixth- to seventh-largest weapons exporter.
* UN seeks action to protect antiquities from jihadi "war criminals" Secretary general, Iraqi minister call for international effort to safeguard ancient sites as Islamic State group wreaks destruction.
* Iran brings Europe within range with new cruise missile Move comes at pivotal time in nuclear talks; Israel has urged world powers to include missile program in negotiations.